martes, 12 de julio de 2011

RADIO




                                              
Everybody’s looking for an electric sound
Everybody’s looking for a radio
You believe in the voice from stereo
And I just want to find it…
In my brain
In my mind
In my head
It’s like making love, with no flesh and bone
I can feel the beat; I can feel under my skin
And I just want to find it on the radio
It’s a quake under my skin
In my brain
In my mind
In my head
The feeling that I feel
The beating that I beat
The feeling that I feel
The beating that I beat…
                                                          (F-11)
Anuncios clasificados

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Dejar un comentario, será la forma perfecta en la que veré si compartes mis ideas, tienes mis mismos sueños, o si incluso te ha gustado.